Pizza the name is enough to tickle the juices in our mouth. Pizza dates back to Italian culture and is a most beloved cuisine of them. From there it made its way to our plates and has seen various experiments and variation. One such variation is the pizza bomb. The amazing taste of pizza and its cheesy layer stuffed inside in a ball. It looks so spectacular and tastes even great with lots of flavors packed inside of it. Every one of us be it kids especially just love the stuffed pizza bombs and especially the cheesy pizza bombs. You can make this for snacks for kids even pack it for their lunch. So here is a pizza bomb recipe from scratch to satiate your craving. So let’s begin.
Watch the step by step Video Recipe in Hindi (with English subtitles)
Yummy and Kid’s favourite: Pizza Bomb!
Ingredients: (for pizza dough)
- Maida: 150gms
- Yeast: 1tbs
- Pizza seasoning: 1tbs
- Sugar: 1tbs
- Salt: 1-2pinch or as required
- Olive or refine oil: as per requirement
- Luke warm water
(For garlic butter)
- Melted butter: 3tbs
- Crushed garlic: 1tbs
- Pizza seasoning: a little
- Chili flakes: a little
- Salt: a little
- Mozzarella cheese cubes: 4nos
- Green bell pepper: diced in square shape
- Olives: a little
- Sweet corn : a little
- Pizza sauce
Step 1: Making the dough
- In a medium bowl take a little luke warm water, add 2pinch salt, sugar, and yeast to activate it. Stir and leave for 10mins.
- Now after 10mins add Maida, pizza seasoning, 2tbs olive oil and mix it well. Add water gradually and knead in fine dough.
- Place a little oil in palms and tuck the dough well and grease the bowl as well and keep the dough in it. Cover the bowl with a plastic film and leave it for an hour so it puffs up.
- Open the plastic film and knead again so the air comes out.
Step 2: Making the balls
- Take small portions of the dough and make small round balls and brush it with garlic butter.
(Making garlic butter is super easy, Just mix melted butter, crushed garlic, a little pizza seasoning, a little chili flake, salt and mix well).
- Now let’s stuff the pizza bomb. At first spread the portions with hand giving it a roti’s shape. Spread pizza sauce but avoid getting to the edges and a little garlic butter as well. Place a slice of green bell pepper, a little sweet corn, 2-3 diced olives, a little pizza seasoning, a little chili flakes and place a cheese cube in between.
- Fold the edges and make a round ball and give it the shape lightly.
Step 3: Baking
- Place the pizza bomb on a baking tray with butter paper. Brush it with garlic butter as well and bake for 20mins on 200degrees (Preheat the oven at 200degrees for 10mins).
- Every oven is different so always see that you don’t burn the pizza bombs. We baked on top load for 15mins and then bottom load for 5-7mins.
Your amazing and delicious pizza bomb is ready!
- Pizza seasoning is easily available in the market and so is yeast.
- Pizza sauce is also available in the market and one can even make it at home.
- The dough of pizza needs to be made nicely and left to puff so it bakes nicely.
- Brushing the pizza bomb with garlic butter just takes the level to a whole new level.