When people visit our blog, website or app, do we collect any kind of personal information?
We do not indulge into the act of collecting information from visitors of our site or any other details as well.
When will we collect information?
We will collect information from our visitors when one registers on our website, subscribes to a newsletter, respond to a survey application, fill out a form of particular purpose, Use Live Chat option, Open a Support Ticket or willing enter information on our website.
How will we use your information?
The information that we collect from our visitors when they register, make a purchase on our site, sign up for newsletter, respond to a survey we started or marketing communication modes, surf our website, or use certain other website features will be used in the following ways:
• To customize our visitors experience and to let us deliver the type of content and product offerings in which the visitors are most interested.
• To improve our site so that we can serve our visitors better.
• To allow us to serve you better in matter relating to customer service requests.
• To ask for a proper feedback of products and features.
• To follow up with the clients after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How your information is protected?
- We do not engage in the usage of vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We are only into providing articles and information and we would never for your credit card numbers.
- We don’t have the use of Malware Scanning.
No SSL certificate
We are only into providing articles and information. We would never solicit for a visitors information which is of personal nature or even private data like one’s names, email addresses, or even credit card numbers.
Do ‘cookies’ are used?
We love using cookies to:
• Keeping a track of advertisements.
• Help in Compiling aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions so to offer better site experiences and tools in the future or we may even use trusted third-party services that will track the information on our behalf.
One can always opt to have one’s computer warn each time a cookie is being sent, or one can simply opt to turn off all cookies. This is done through browser settings. Every browser has different settings, learn the way and modify the setting according to one’s need. Turning off cookies means there might be restriction to certain experiences and features of the site but one can still make purchases.
Disclosure to third-parties
Unless there is a advance notice we nowhere indulge in the practice to sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties one’s Personally Identifiable Information. It excludes website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, helps in managing our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. At times we can release information only within the law boundary or execute our site policies, or safeguard ours or others’ rights, our assests or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
May be at certain occasion with our decision, we might add or offer third-party products or other services on our site. Third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies than ours. Therefore we have no responsibility or liability over the content and activities linked to these sites. We always try to protect the quality and integrity of our site and any feedback about these sites are always welcome.
Google’s advertising necessities can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are there to provide a positive experience for visitors. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We do use Google AdSense Advertising on our site.
We have enacted the following:
• Doing remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to accumulate data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they seem relatable to our website.
Its easy for Users to set preferences on how Google advertises to one using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, if visitors’ wishes to then they can check out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
You can always change your personal information:
• By logging in to your account
Do Not Track signals, how do we handle that?
We respect Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is working in place.
It is important to note that we never allow third-party behavioral tracking.