Don’t you just love having good food all the time? Nobody likes to eat the regular Dal-Chawal all the time at home. And going out and eating is not a very convenient neither a very healthy option. And when it comes to making kids eat well it’s a huge task to accomplish in itself. So here comes the savior Ching’s secret shezwan fried rice masala to make tempting and super delicious fried rice at home and satisfy our hunger. Schezwan fried rice roots its origin from the Sichuan Province in southwestern China. It has particularly very great and bold flavors. It has very strong flavors to emit. It is served greatly in many Chinese restaurants and other eateneries as well. Preparing it at home is not a very difficult task with chings schezwan fried rice recipe. We have prepared a vegetarian version and it is even prepared with eggs even. So here is easy and step by step easy schezwan fried rice recipe just like the ones served in a restaurant. Make this yummy and delicious schezwan fried rice at home and enjoy a wholesome and great meal. So let’s begin.
Watch the step by step Video Recipe in Hindi (with English subtitles)
Super quick and easy: Schezwan Fried Rice
- Boiled rice: 600gms appx
- Onion: 50gms fine chopped
- Cabbage: 50gms fine chopped
- Carrot: 50gms fine chopped
- French beans: 50gms fine chopped
- Refined oil: 4tbs
- Ching’s secret Schezwan Fried Rice Masala: 1pkt
- Spring onions: a little chopped for garnish
Step 1: Frying the veggies
First of all in a kadhai pour 4tbs oil and heat up. Put the veggies in the oil and stir fry a little for about 2-3mins but not much.
Step 2: Add the boiled rice to the veggies
- Now the veggies are nicely fried so let’s add the boiled rice in it and mix them well and stir for 1 min.
- Now it’s time to add the flavor I mean add the Ching’s secret Schezwan fried rice masala and mix well. Just cook the rice for 1-2mins by lightly stirring it and turn the gas off.
- Our yummy fried rice is ready to be served, add a little garnish of spring onion and you are done. Enjoy!
- The veggies we used weighs approx 200gms that means 50 gms each. You can use other veggies of your choice as well; just keep the measurement in mind.
- Using Chings’s Secret Shchezwan Fried Rice masala is sufficient to make it yummy and delicious. So no more spices needed.
- It can be made with leftover rice and tastes yummy that you can even pack it up for travelling or lunches.
It’s proven that a happy stomach makes for a happy man and good food is what we all want. Kids just find Chinese dishes so tempting that they want to eat out every time. So having Ching’s secret schezwan fried rice masala handy is a great way to enjoy yummy and delicious fried rice at home and serve to your families and make their stomach happy. It is super easy to make and tastes heavenly. So go on and try. Happy cooking!