Do you have a particular food that is your go to recipe whenever you need to please your family or you have certain special guests at home? Well make lemon chicken your favorite now. Its yummy taste and the texture can win over many hearts and will establish you as a super cook. Need to impress someone with your cooking but don’t want to sweat too much? Well here is your answer the super quick and easy LEMON CHICKEN.
Lemon chicken is the most popular appetizers in the northern states of India and is often served almost in every kind of restaurants. So why not let’s make thus amazing recipe at home. Making easy lemon chicken at home is not a very big task. So let’s start on it and win hearts and be the super chef.
Watch the step by step Video Recipe in Hindi (with English subtitles)
Super quick and easy: Lemon Chicken
- Chicken: 750gms washed nicely
- Butter: 75gms
- Onion: 1nos sliced
- Green chilies: 4-5nos sliced
- Salt: 1tbs
- Black pepper: 1tbs
- Lemon juice: 2tbs
- Curd: 100gms whisked nicely
Step 1: Frying the onion and chilies
- At first turn the gas on and put a medium kadhai to heat up and put the butter in to melt. Now add the onion and chilies that we have sliced and cook while stirring for 1min.
- Do not golden brown it.
Step 2: Adding Chicken
- Now let’s add the chicken in the kadhai and stir and mix it well with butter. We need to fry it while stirring. It’s the quickest and easiest lemon chicken recipe.
- We need to cook it for 5mins in butter over high flame.
Step 3: Adding the curd
- Now after cooking the chicken for 5mins let’s add curd and 1tbs salt and 1tbs black pepper powder. Mix everything well and cook it without lid so that the water from the chicken dries up.
- We need to keep stirring it as gradually the water will reduce. We’ll check if it’s cooked or not. If still not cooked so we’ll cover with a lid and cook for 5 mins on medium heat.
- Remove the lid and turn the gas high after 5 mins and fry the chicken till its red and looks yummy. Turn the gas off once it’s fried nicely
Step 4: The last touch-lemon juice
- Now add the lemon juice to the fried chicken and mix well. It just makes the taste of chicken go up to next level. The chicken is ready to be served
- Enjoy it with people at your home. Happy Cooking!
- Lemon chicken is quite a popular appetizer. It’s commonly served in about every restaurant one visits as a starter. It’s super easy to make and can make your guest’s stomach and heat super happy if served. It’s so easy and quick to make that you will want to make this often in your home. Kids love it as well so do try at home. As the saying goes- “A happy stomach means a happy home”. Please your family with amazing lemon chicken this weekend!
Enjoy this super yummy Lemon Chicken
- Lemon chicken is super easy to make without any complex ingredients.
- There are many ways to make lemon chicken but this is the quickest and easiest.
- Butter is the king pin in the recipe as it enhances the taste of the chicken by making it light and juicy.
- Cooking the chicken to the perfect level is the trick some chicken takes time to cook and some are super quick so make sure to cook the chicken properly.
- Adding curd intensifies the taste and gives lemon chicken its tangy taste.
- Lemon juice is added after cooking so that it seeps to each piece nicely and doesn’t burn off.
Click to follow me on Facebook and Youtube