Mango mastani is a pure Indian originated recipe. It has patent Pune trademark to it. Mango mastani is nothing but yummilicious Mango milkshake. Mango mastani is a sweet delight to the tongue in the unbearable summer, a thick mango smoothie served with dollops of ice-cream is a match made in heaven. It tastes heavenly but is super easy to make. Here is a Mango Mastani recipe step by step fo you to enjoy making and having as well. This Mango milkshake is super tasty and very popular with the kids. So wondering how to make this yummy dessert? Here is a super quick and easy mango mastani recipe.
Watch the full recipe video in Hindi (with English subtitles)
Quick and instant summer dessert: Mango Mastani!
- Ripe mango: 2pcs 1 fine diced and one medium diced
- Cold Milk: 1 cup
- Vanilla Ice-cream: 4 scoops app.
- Sugar: 4tbs
- Pistachio: a handful cut into long pieces
- Almonds: a handful cut into long pieces
In a blending jar, take medium diced mango, milk, sugar and blend into a smooth shake. Make sure no lumps are formed.
Take two tall glasses. Put a few fine diced mangos at the bottom and then pour the shake on top in both the glasses.
Add 2 scoops of ice-cream each on top of the glasses, a few more mango pieces. Add a little garnish of almonds and pistachio and enjoy this yummy dessert at home.
There’s nothing better than a tangy and sweet mango shake and that too with ice-cream. Heavenly! Enjoy!
- Always make sure while blending the shake has no lumps formed for a great taste.
- You can opt for any ice cream flavors instead of vanilla. Totally your choice.
- Garnish with dry fruits and enjoy in a hot summer day.