Watch the step by step Video Recipe in Hindi (with English subtitles)
Good food is good mood! Well that goes absolutely true with me. In this scorching summer time all I crave for is something great to drink and at times eat too. So what’s your favorite thing to have in this unbearable summer? Ummmm… How about the yummy and super delicious Milk bottle we get in the market with all those yummy flavors and dry fruits packed up in it. Well I just enjoy it to the core and my kids love them too. It’s like an absolute favorite and a must if we are visiting the market during the summers. It’s super delicious and nutritional too. Kids just keep telling me that want it to have it every now and then and I believe that’s the case with you all as well. It’s a great beverage to serve to kids and as well as guests arriving at home as it is super easy to make at home. You must be wondering how to make that yummy Market style milk bottle or let’s say the simple Milkshake at home. Well making those simple milkshake with dry fruits is super easy as today I have simplified the whole process for the Market style milk bottle recipe or the milkshake recipe you may call. Here is a step by step Market style milk bottle recipe with dry fruits which you can easily make at home and enjoy and give your kids a treat. So let’s begin folks!
Yummy and refreshing: Market style Milk bottle recipe
- Milk: 1litre
- Sugar: 100gms
- Dry fruits: Pistachio Cuddapah almonds, Cashew(Chopped)
- Corn flour: 1tbs
- Cardamom powder: ¼ tbs
Step 1: Boiling the Milk
- To make the yummy and super refreshing chilled market style milk bottle first of all we need to boil the milk. So take a medium saucepan and pour the milk and bring to boil. Stir and keep boiling till it reduces and becomes 700-800gms.
- I boiled it over on full flame so it happened quite fast but if you please do in on low flam e but make sure to stir in between as the milk may stick to the bottom of the pan.
Step 2: Mixing the corn flour
- Now let’s put the corn flour in. Friends never put the corn flour in the milk directly always dilute it as I did in a ½ cup of cold milk. Now put the corn flour mixture in and stir well so it mixes with milk nicely.
- Keep stirring and cook for 5mins only. Make sure the corn flour doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
Step 3: Mixing the sugar and dry fruits
- Now it’s time to put the sugar in and mix well. And put the chopped dry fruits: cashew, Cuddapah almonds and pistachios too and mix everything well.
- Keep stirring and boil for 2-3mins. Now add the cardamom powder as well and bring to boil for 1min more and turn the gas off and let it rest and come to room temperature.
Step 4: Serving up
- After it has come to room temperature you can see a layer of cream forming on top so stir it well again.
- Now pour it in a jug so that we can easily fill up bottles with it. Let’s put milk in the bottle with a funnel. Funnel will not let the milk spill.
- Now seal the mouth of the bottle with aluminum foil and fasten with a garter. Pour the content in all the bottles ones with caps as well. Now let it chill in the fridge so you can enjoy it later.
It is always a happy feeling when people appreciate your food and efforts and when you serve someone this super yummy and chilled market style milk bottle well then they sure are going to fall in love with your cooking. As it is a super easy and super yummy drink to serve. If you have a small kitty or get together of your friends of kids then this is sure to be the best thing you can serve in this heat. So go on and prepare and yeah Happy cooking!
Well its super great so do serve on!
- Boil the milk till it starts to reduce and thickens. Keep stirring too as it should not stick to the bottom.
- You can use as many dry fruits you like or flavors you want in it like I have used cardamom powder.
- Serving up it bottles is a great way so that it can be chilled and you can have it nicely and enjoy its taste.