Cold coffee doesn’t only sounds amazing but tastes amazing as well. If we look back to its history it a descendant of a French beverage known Mazagran which was served around the time of 17th century. With time the cold coffee evolved and many experiments took place with them. But whatever the experiments be its results came out super great. There are many variants of how cold coffee is made and served today. Like cold coffee with instant coffee or yummy and rich cold coffee recipe with ice cream. No matter how it is made, in this scorching heat for me a tall class of yummy cold coffee with ice cream is a heavenly blessing. Be it us or the kids cold coffee with toppings of ice creams are an immediate favorite. So why not let the kids be kids and jump with joy when we serve them this yummy cold coffee recipe with ice cream? It is super easy to make and doesn’t require very adequate culinary skills. So let’s begin and prepare chilled cold coffee and sip well and enjoy with family this summer.
Watch the step by step Video Recipe in Hindi (with English subtitles)
Super yummy and delicious: COLD COFFEE
- Sugar powder: 2tbs
- Chocolate syrup: 2tbs
- Dark chocolate: a little
- Vanilla ice cream: 1 bowl
- Milk: 2glass chilled
- Coffee: 2tbs
Step 1: Mixing the chicken and making the Manchurian balls
- In a medium bowl take the minced chicken and put corn flour, soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste and salt as per taste. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now make small round balls from the ingredients by taking a small portion of the mixture and rolling into a ball shape. Make balls from all the ingredients and keep on a plate.
Step 2: Frying the balls
- Now put the gas on and place a kadhai and pour oil sufficient for deep frying the Manchurian balls. When the oil is hot put the balls in and deep fry them by continuously stirring it so that they don’t burn. Fry till they are golden brown.
- When they are done take them out on a plate and start making the gravy.
Step 3: The gravy part
- First of all take 300ml of water in a bowl and put the entire content of ching’s veg Manchurian masala in it and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Now, turn the gas on and place a medium kadhai on it and put 2tbs of oil and heat up. Put the veggies in and fry for just 2mins. Now add the Manchurian mixture we made with water into it and mix well and furthermore add the chicken balls into the kadhai as well and mix them till the water boils up. Cook for at least 4-5mins and keep on stirring so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
Step 4: Serve up
Voila, our cold coffee is ready to enjoy!
- Boil the milk at first and then chill it to use.
- You can use your favorite flavor of ice cream as topping, so go on and enjoy.
- Instead of grating chocolate, you can use cocoa powder as well.
- While blending foam will be made, so do you that in the toppings as well.
To beat the summer heat is the ultimate thing that goes inside our mind. And if one gets super yummy glass filled with this amazing tasting cold coffee, well it’s simply heaven in a glass. Cold coffee tastes super amazing and it’s not possible to run to the nearest coffee house to enjoy its taste. Sitting back at home in your comfortable pajamas one can eaily make this at home and well enjoy with family. So go ahead and enjoy this yummy and super easy cold coffee recipe. Happy summers!